1992-07-04

B & B Card | 1992

B & B Card, 1992
Pencil (original), inked for business card.
Aunt Betty’s Bed and Breakfast is a highlight in my small hometown. A good friend of my mother, Betty asked me to sketch the house for things such as this card. I showed her the sketch (which was my practice) and she used it! What counts is she liked it.

the sketch...

B & B Sketch, 1992

Pencil on paper.
Betty, owner of Betty’s Bed and Breakfast in Ravenna, asked me to draw the house where the inn’s located. Like all projects, I make practice sketches, but this is the only one – Betty used it. This was drawn from memory so the actual house is much more grand. Although this isn’t as accurate as it could have been (and appears to be leaning) it turned out pretty well on her business card.

-mm-

No comments: