2017-06-14

Peterson Outside

I had returned from a year in the desert and it was nice to be outside with color. The desert has color, but without a doubt uses a limited palette. I had left my DSLR in the States and that was nice to reunite with, too. I love it's pictures. 

Ants are pretty amazing. I took dozens of pics of these guys and was able to only capture
one clearly. And even he was moving. Do ants sleep? Check this article out.

I took some shots without looking through the viewfinder just to see how they'd turn out. This shot of these flowers* turned out great. That white against the sky was perfect. The asterisk is because I didn't think it would be that difficult to figure out. But after looking at 56 pages of wildflowers and a page dedicated to Colorado wildflowers with another 170 pics I got nothing. I'll call them snowballs.

-mm-

No comments: