2019-09-11

Goodbye Darby - you were okay

I want to miss you, but I won't. I was super blessed to sell my Virginia house very quickly and with incredibly small/minor hiccups.  If I'm honest, the house was actually fine.  It simply was never a house I loved and that is the biggest lesson...don't buy a house you don't love.  I spent way too much time and money on this box.  "Box", you say?  Yes - never forget they are just boxes.  One of the best pieces of advice from my brother - "they're just boxes".  I keeps your perspective in check.  But I stick to my earlier comment...don't buy a house (or box) you don't love.

I did my best to make it a very useful and an easiest-to-maintain house for the buyers so I have no bad feelings other than I never really loved it from the get go.



Goodbye Darby...you were okay.

- mm -

No comments: