2014-12-28

NORAD Jets and Shirt : 2014-12

I wanted to make a shirt for NORAD. I'm also working on the Operations patch. For the shirt, I did a flashback to F-102 Delta Daggers. They were certainly used by NORAD as interceptors but doing a flashback serves two purposes; 1) it reminds us how long NORAD has been around and 2) it reduces comments from current fighter pilots. Such as "how come there isn't a (insert fighter) on there?"
This is the image I made for the back of the shirt. There are different stories as to when NORAD was actually established so I went with "...FOR FIVE DECADES". Again, a reminder of the maturity of North American Aerospace Defense Command.

This is the actual shirt. Upper left chest (on the left) and the back (on the right). I think it turned out great (used CustomInk) but now the question is 'how do I market these'? How do I measure the interest? We'll find out.

- mm -

No comments: