2022-10-26

Fall Pleasures : 2022-10

Just some shots of things from September and October 2022 - the simple things I'm grateful for.

My old stompin' grounds! I was at a thrift store that was right by this apartment. This was my first apartment - first place I lived - as a new officer in the USAF. Other than some new paint and maybe windows, it looked about the same. That gap in the fence was how I got to a bowling alley right next door. Bowled on a league and it was great! 

Visited this airstrip and I love it every time I see it.

Symmetry is a cool thing. So is bubble water.

Attended the Colorado Springs airshow - twice. Parking was so bad the
first day, I had to return, but it was a great event and great weather.

These lawn ornaments are hard to beat - as long as they don't eat certain things.

I saw this at another thrift store visit. Had to take a pic - Wurzburg was my
third overseas assignment in a row.  What a great town and experience.

Great flight to Pagosa Springs in a beautiful Cirrus with Paul.
I was very appreciative that he asked me to go.

As you can see, the weather was beautiful and we flew out of it for this scenic approach.

This was cool. We transversed a mountain just right and got some sweet lift.
As you can see in the highlighted part, we had 2700 feet/minute at one point! Awesome.

- mm -

No comments: