2022-11-26

Thanksgiving : 2022-11

I was able to get back to Nebraska for Thanksgiving in 2022. This time around I drove which takes a bit longer, but is quire convenient for hauling stuff either to or fro. It was great to see the family again and the food (preparation conducted by my brother) was amazing.

The drive was leisurely and the weather was amazing so I took a gander at the Pony Express station near Julesburg, CO. Nice statues and a cool building/visitor center but it was closed for the holiday. Bummer.

The kitchen where the ribs (and duck) were made wonderfully and my favorite room, the sunroom. We also ate in the sunroom which is always a great experience.

The quite eccentric dining room and four gems for my birthday present!

The reason to drive anywhere - family! They made it a great Thanksgiving.

- mm -

No comments: