2017-11-11

Ambassador Program | 2017-11

After my visit to Kill Devil Hill, I was accidentally introduced to the Virginia Aviation Ambassador Program.  It's a passport of sorts where the goal is to get a stamp from certain, participating airports in Virginia.  There are 66 airports - if you were to get them all - and if you do, you can get a leather jacket.  This is one of those things I would likely get by chance versus determination.  For example, I've been to at least four of these places, but knew nothing about the plan.



My passport and my first stamp from Newport News...who also gave me the book. 

UPDATE: 20171119
Signed up for the similar programs in Maryland and North Carolina; Explore Maryland by Air (EMBA) and Operation Fly NC, respectively.

Awaiting booklets/passports
- mm-

No comments: