2022-10-02

Cool Container : 2022-10

I was at Goodwill and came across a little wooden box that was pretty beat up.  I had been looking for away to condense the clutter on my desk/table and hide it at the same time.  I thought this could be perfect.

Once again, I failed to take 'before' pictures which kind of defeats the point.  I didn't know how well this little container would clean up nor did I know how I would handle the felt.  I wasn't even going to try to remove it - didn't want to spend that much time on it.  It was a tea box so there were little dividers inside, but those were easy enough to remove.  Just took some gentle tugging.

First, I couldn't believe how well and easily the old finish was removed.  Second, being as careful as possible, the felt gave me very little trouble.  The container works perfectly.  Will I ever get better at taking pictures before I do the work?  I guess time will tell.

- mm -

No comments: