2011-02-23

magpies supporting animals

Christmas Magpies were donated to the Humane Society in support of a fund-raising auction in Beatrice, Nebraska. In the power of networking, I was connected to the Beatrice Humane Society through a friend who receives Musket Media Christmas cards. It was extra cool being from Nebraska. The auction is 23 March 2011 and it will be interesting to see what the Magpies garner.


Update, 03 April 2011: The Magpies were sold and brought in the highest bid among the fine arts. Those working the action (and who requested the picture) were pleased. The Magpies were sold framed and I wanted to show it (below) as I think they selected a great frame.


Because my art was being auctioned, I made a flyer to promote my work (it was requested)
the file is available here...

-mm-

No comments: