2022-09-01

Impromptu Cloud : 2022-08

I was in a class and had the opportunity to paint for about 30-40 minutes. We had the opportunity to use watercolor or acrylic - which was a difficult choice. Since I've been using acrylics more recently, I though I'd give watercolors a try. Then there was the question of a subject. I love big clouds so big clouds it was.

I was trying to make the clouds similar to Bridge Life. I liked those clouds. These were okay, but they didn't 'pop' as much as I was hoping they would. Regardless of outcome, it was great to throw some watercolors around again!

Update 20221006: I had also painted a mountain landscape but didn't have the picture until after the fact. I didn't have a subject so I tried to copy a photo hanging in the room.

The pictures were requested to remain to hang in an office.
To me, that's the best place to put art - with someone who likes it.

Back to Miscellany Gallery.

- mm -

No comments: