2023-06-15

Time to Go : 2023-06

Time to Go, 2023
Acrylic on canvas
24 x 36 inches (60.9 x 91.4 cm)

A man stands at the chasm that will hold his dear friend. It's not what he wanted, but he knows it's only holding a body. His joy is that he will see his friend again when death is no longer an issue.
-----

This was an original canvas so no before shots of anything I painted over. I got the idea from a quick scene in a movie and I thought it could capture a lot of emotions in an instant. I have included the pictures taken throughout the process, but I also wanted to try something new. I complied them into a gif so you can simply watch the progress. That's also why I made the pictures so small. Hopefully, you enjoy the gif as much as I do.

About 18 days passed.

Pictures in its custom frame. It has a nice accent of black, a subtle recess and bevel.

- mm -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it. It Just show what it means. Souls will come back together.