2024-05-25

Flying to Nebraska : 2024-05

Kimberly and I flew back to Nebraska - just to have lunch with the parents. Airpower is so great.
Above is the flight there - with great tailwinds.  It was 30 minutes shorter than the return.

A shot of those we went to see. We ate at Valentino's which was my recommendation. I recommended it but might not go back. Friendly staff and the food was good enough, but it was just good. When I was a kid, Valentino's had pizza that I couldn't wait for. Luckily, the pizza is still pretty good. It's also a Nebraska thing (minus one location in South Dakota) so people have no idea what I'm talking about when I mention it.

A shot of the departure (from KEAR), a classic Nebraska scene and some of the weather we skirted.

For the return we swapped seats...so I had to deal with the weather.
Just kidding, it was bumpy but easy enough, and it was a great way to spend the day!

- mm -

No comments: