I had heard about the Buffalo and Eire County Naval & Military Park so I thought I'd walk down there. It ended up being more for then exercise of walking there, than for the park itself. I didn't visit the ships because I didn't have the time, so my experience is limited to the static displays. They were in poor repair, but I took some shots anyway. Above left is an F-101 Voodoo or "One 'o Wonderful", tail number 80338. I took this picture because I don't see them that much. On the right is an FJ-4B Fury - even more rare to me - and I liked the bird on the side. It's a variant of the F-86 Sabre which is a classic in my mind. It might be worth a visit, and if you're into ships and subs, I'm sure the tours would add to the experience.
- mm -


No comments:
Post a Comment